Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Two UFO Sightings in Maryland 60 miles away of Red Glowing orbs, June 6, 2011 photos.




Date of sighting: June 6, 2011
Location of sighting: Walkersville, Maryland, USA

Eyewitness states:

"I was sitting on my deck facing south in Walkersville MD. My house is about 1/2 mile from route 15 north of Frederick MD. I noticed a bright light on the horizon. The object moved above the tree line, then went back down again, to the left, slowly, until I couldn't see it anymore. A friend of mine in Thurmont MD (north of here, not far from Camp David), could see it as well. I snapped a picture of it with my iPhone camera, then ran to get my digital camera, switched it to the video setting, and filmed about 41 seconds of it. It appeared a few more times, then didn't come back anymore. I honestly thought it was a state police helicopter at first, but after awhile, it was apparent this was not a helicopter. No noise at all."



============================
2ND Report
============================
Date of sighting: June 6, 2011
Location of sighting: Baltimore, Maryland, USA

"While standing in our front yard, I saw an orange, glowing ball, several times larger-looking than a star, moving across the sky over Towson, MD (about a mile north of Baltimore). I immediately shouted for my wife and son to come outside to see it. They instantly saw the object as it was very orange and bright. It moved south to north, silently, somewhat slower than a typical plane. The shape flowed from round to squarish to round again. Initially the object was larger and brighter, and became deeper in color and smaller. It began ascending, flickered once, then vanished in plain view. We did not lose sight of the object-- it vanished before our eyes."



Source: http://www.mufon.com/





☯ Scott C. Waring wrote novels UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, Dragons of Asgard, West's Time Machine, George's Pond at all on-line bookstores. ☯

No comments:

Post a Comment