Friday, February 19, 2010

Panda_Attack-Panda_Attack

Panda_Attack...?
I don't think so.. Panda according to me is the good and kind animal that never I had seen them attack human being. I am sure all of the pictures below are not exactly show that panda is cruel and naughty. Can you look at the first picture it is not real, just creation of some one because thereis no panda is as bigger as big ship like that.





The second picture is not panda attack but the panda is going to friendly with a man. The third picture is not really panda if I see carefully. You can also look at the fur of that panda, it is not original but that panda I think just doll. And the last picture it is just angry or just yawning. So from now we must know that panda is the friendly animal. And we must keep them not to be hunted by illegal hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment