Monday, May 30, 2011

Khloe Kardashian and Nivea Team Up for Bikini Challenge



Khloe Kardashian's willingness to keep things real even when the cameras stop rolling is one of the main reasons she's our favorite Kardashian. Now the 26-year-old reality TV star is inviting us
along for the journey as she takes on a fight against cellulite.


Kardashian is lending her face and curves to Nivea's Goodbye Cellulite, Hello Bikini! Challenge -- a fitness and nutrition program that provides expert workout videos, an interactive bikini adviser and skin-firming product suggestions that will get you ready to hit the beach.


"I love to be an advocate for anything that helps empower women and give confidence to them especially when I can relate to something as sensitive as cellulite," reports People.


As part of America's most famous sister-trio, Khloé has always faced harsh criticism about her shape and size.


"My weight is always going up and down, I'm always fighting that and I feel that no matter what I do, I never look good enough to everybody else," Kardashian wrote on her personal blog. "That's been a struggle that I think I've gotten a hold of -- not caring about what other people think."


Head over to Facebook.com/NiveaUSA to follow the brunette beauty's four-week process to reducing the appearance of cellulite.




No comments:

Post a Comment