Saturday, May 28, 2011

Britney Spears Gives Fans Sneak Peek Into 'I Wanna Go' Video





Britney Spears has revealed behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot of her upcoming music video for 'I Wanna Go,' the third single off her 'Femme Fatale' album.


Judging by the photos from the urban set of the video shoot, Brit is going for a biker chick meets punk-princess look. She's tricked out in a studded biker jacket, boots and high socks, a poofy ruffled miniskirt and pink-streaked hair.


The clip, directed by Chris Marrs Piliero, will feature the 29-year-old pop star stuck in a boring press conference while she daydreams of bad girl fantasies -- including flashing a police officer.


After the first day of shooting, Brit Brit tweeted:


"Just wrapped day 1 of the I Wanna Go video. I-I-I wanna go-o-o to my b-e-e-d to get some sleep tonight."


From her Billboard Music Awards pillow fight with Rihanna, and performance with tourmate Nicki Minaj, to gearing up for her 'Femme Fatale' summer tour, to the 'I Wanna Go' video shoot, Britney has been one busy girl.


While she puts the final touches on the video, have a listen to 'I Wanna Go'...




No comments:

Post a Comment