Friday, September 24, 2010

UFO sighting over Amsterdam, Sept 24, 2010 see video.

Location of sighting: Amsterdam
Date of Sighting: September 24, 2010

I spotted this curious object as it passed slowly over my house, coming in from North/ North-West, moving direction South, wobbling and turning slowly along the way. Initially it was at about 1/ 1,5 km altitude, and about 2 km from my vantage point. It gained in altitude, some 500 to 1000 meters, as it moved away, and it covered between 4 and 5 km before I lost it from sight.

Accidentally or not, it crossed the main landing corridor for aircraft coming in to Schiphol Airport, three of them passed through camera view field as I was filming, and on second occasion one can see the object and the landing plane within the same (reference) frame.






~~Please look at my books I wrote called "Dragons of Asgard," & "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009," at all on line bookstores. For real video evidence see this video http://is.gd./fhJCE ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment