Friday, September 19, 2008

Summer Highlights and Early Bloopers




Bloomsbury Square in London--seems like a dream now.










Chin up, dude!












My father and my daughter in Arkansas










Loved houseguests












Red Lion Inn in the Berkshires, where I saw CANDIDA [chardonnay is what I actually saw at the Red Lion Inn]








Still crazy after all these years.....
[trying to live my life according to Paul Simon tunes]






Chi-chi cocktail party on Something-or-Other Wharf in Boston. Note all those flags. I wonder if Hannaford's has one up there.









Watermelon martinis at the Cape...
not just for breakfast any more!
[trying to live my life by Anita Bryant commercials]






Maeve's new house



Only a few blooops so far, but one is a doozy. Which one is it? Let me just say this--there won't be any illustrations of it.
1) I liked to play with linking logs when I was a child.
2) Our destination was a small damn.
3) Men tend to be labialized in one way and women are labialized in another.
A bientot
love,
becky

No comments:

Post a Comment